Fits: Buick Skylark 1964, 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972
- Front Disc Brake Rotors, Calipers, Bearings, Hoses, Seals, Hardware
- Notes: Must Use With McGaughys Drop Spindles Only, Replacement Brake Parts Can Be Sourced From 1979 Monte Carlo
Brand (Manufacturer) Info
Little Shop MFG is a leading manufacturer of motor vehicle parts. Based in Lawrenceburg, Tennessee, the company also builds custom truck and car components for various vehicles, including Ford, Lincoln, Toyota, Cadillac, and Chevy.
If you are looking for big brake kits, disc brake conversions, S10 no-toe kits, belt-driven compressor kits, billet parts, engine swap parts, exhaust, and suspensions, Little Shop MFG is the company for you
- Warranty will not extend to any product or part there in, that has been improperly installed, abused, or neglected
- McGaughy’s will not warranty any product(s) that were modified in any way. Check fit all products prior to custom painting, powder-coating, or any form of fabrication (sanding, drilling, painting, chroming, etc).
- There are NO WARRANTIES neither expressed nor implied for powder-coating on any McGaughy’s products.
- McGaughy’s is not responsible for damages and/or warranty of other vehicle parts (factory or aftermarket) related or non-related to the installation of McGaughy’s component(s).
- Warranty is limited to the repair or replacement (of McGaughy’s product only), at McGaughy’s discretion. And only after inspection of the defective part, once returned to McGaughy’s with proof of purchase, date of purchase, and all shipping costs prepaid.
- Any cost of labor, freight, incidental or consequential damages are expressly excluded from warranty.