Fits: Chevrolet C-10 1963, 1964, 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972
C10 owners typically have to track down suspension components from several different sources, encounter a wide variety of delivery and quality issues...and HOPE that they have selected compatible components. Not anymore...the new C10 Street GRIP system offers an awesome ride, great handling, and easy installation in ONE BOX!
- INDUSTRY EXCLUSIVE Delrin Bushings for your OEM control arms to eliminate metal-to-metal OEM bushings or worn OEM rubber bushings to provide years of quiet friction-free service.
- INDUSTRY EXCLUSIVE Boxed Bolt-In C-Notch that can be installed INSIDE the frame rail without bed removal or modification.
- Full-length Panhard bar with relocated mount to correct the position of the Panhard bar at your new lowered ride height.
- INDUSTRY EXCLUSIVE Dual-Rate Coil Springs that provide both a superior ride quality AND handling while retaining OEM hauling capacity.
- RideTech HQ Series Adjustable Shocks with new mounts to provide the finest in ride quality and handling in the world...AND a 1,000,001-mile shock warranty!
- 1.250" Front Swaybar with Delrin Bushings provides superior handling AND superior ride quality.
- 2.5" Drop Spindles eliminate bump steer and improve suspension geometry.
- Heavy Duty trailing arm blocks, U-bolts, and hardware to replace your worn OEM pieces
- Durable, attractive powdercoating...no rusted parts on your nice truck!
Notes: Lowers truck to 26.5" front fender height and 27" rear fender height with a 18" tire. This is approximately equivalent to a 4.5"/6.5" drop.