This lift kit has been discontinued. McGaughys is the process of replacing it with a new entry level kit with more features such as a differential skid plate and much more. Stay Tuned!
Fits: Chevrolet Silverado 1500 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
McGaughys Part #s 50764, 50765, 50774, 50775
- Lift Spindles, Adjustable Front Struts, Crossmembers, Compression Struts, Tie Rods, Swaybar Drops, Sway Bar Extenders, Outer Tie Rods, Fabricated Lift Blocks, U-Bolts, Brake Line Extenders, Rear Shocks, Hardware, CV Axle Spacers and Differential Drop Brackets ( Included with 4wd/AWD kit )
- Adjustable Front Struts Can Be Set At 7", 8" or 9" of Lift
- Max Tire Size 35" at 7" Lift - 37" at 9" Lift
- Max Wheel Back Spacing 4.5" On 17"-18" Wheels, 5.75" On 20"+ Wheels
- For 9" of Lift Also Purchase Add-A-Leaf Kit Part# 50005
- Full 7" Crossmember & Differential Drop
- Notes: Fits Standard Cab, Extended Cab & Crew Cab, Powdercoated Gloss Black, Almost 100% Bolt On, Minimal Drilling, Lifetime Warranty Against Manufactures Defects, trucks with Magnetic Ride need component box part# 50789 to work with factory struts, AWD Models must use CV Driveshaft Part # EXP51257 to Prevent Vibration Selectable 4wd models do not
Brand (Manufacturer) Info
McGaughy's Suspension has been manufacturing top-of-the-line and award-winning classic lifting and lower truck and car suspensions for almost four decades now. Based in Fresno, California, the company also offers easy-to-install parts that are manufactured and engineered in-house.
Aside from offering the best products at the most affordable prices, McGaughy’s also aims to stay on top of the ever-evolving O.E.M suspension systems.
- Warranty will not extend to any product or part there in, that has been improperly installed, abused, or neglected
- McGaughy’s will not warranty any product(s) that were modified in any way. Check fit all products prior to custom painting, powder-coating, or any form of fabrication (sanding, drilling, painting, chroming, etc).
- There are NO WARRANTIES neither expressed nor implied for powder-coating on any McGaughy’s products.
- McGaughy’s is not responsible for damages and/or warranty of other vehicle parts (factory or aftermarket) related or non-related to the installation of McGaughy’s component(s).
- Warranty is limited to the repair or replacement (of McGaughy’s product only), at McGaughy’s discretion. And only after inspection of the defective part, once returned to McGaughy’s with proof of purchase, date of purchase, and all shipping costs prepaid.
- Any cost of labor, freight, incidental or consequential damages are expressly excluded from warranty.