Fits: Chevrolet Silverado 1500 2/4wd 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023
The NEW! 2019 GM 1500 7-9" SS lift kit from Mcgaughy's is the best looking kit on the market. The engineers at McGaughys take style into consideration while integrating functionality and handling into the design. This means the kit looks great and drives even better. The new 2019 7-9" kit is made for the DIY mechanic in mind calling the install process "Driveway Friendly" with general hand tools. The kit is 100% complete also includes color instructions included.
McGaughy's Part Number 50792, 50797
Kit Includes: (2) Spindles, (1) Front Crossmember, (1) Rear Crossmember, (2) Compression Struts, (2) Compression Strut Brackets, (2) Lift Blocks, (4) U-bolts & Hardware, (2) Shock Extenders, (2) Adjustable Front Struts, (2) Rear Shocks, (2) Tie Rod Ends, (1) All Necessary Brake Line Brackets, (2) Swat Bar Drop Brackets, (1) Skid Plate, (8) Stack-able Leaf Spring Shims, (2) Leaf Spring Center Bolts, (2) Rear Bump Stops
*Optional Add-Ons: Traction Bars #50719 (sold separately), Upper Control Arms #50795, Rear Driveline Spacer #50009 (will be needed if setting truck at 9" position)
Application: 4WD (also fits TRAIL BOSS models, AT4 models, and DIESEL models) (DOES NOT fit 4cyl TURBO models or the 4.3l V6 GAS models)
Auto-Ride Adapter Kit 50799 *will be needed if truck has factory auto-ride (not included with kit)
Brand (Manufacturer) Info
McGaughy's Suspension has been manufacturing top-of-the-line and award-winning classic lifting and lower truck and car suspensions for almost four decades now. Based in Fresno, California, the company also offers easy-to-install parts that are manufactured and engineered in-house.
Aside from offering the best products at the most affordable prices, McGaughy’s also aims to stay on top of the ever-evolving O.E.M suspension systems.
- Warranty will not extend to any product or part there in, that has been improperly installed, abused, or neglected
- McGaughy’s will not warranty any product(s) that were modified in any way. Check fit all products prior to custom painting, powder-coating, or any form of fabrication (sanding, drilling, painting, chroming, etc).
- There are NO WARRANTIES neither expressed nor implied for powder-coating on any McGaughy’s products.
- McGaughy’s is not responsible for damages and/or warranty of other vehicle parts (factory or aftermarket) related or non-related to the installation of McGaughy’s component(s).
- Warranty is limited to the repair or replacement (of McGaughy’s product only), at McGaughy’s discretion. And only after inspection of the defective part, once returned to McGaughy’s with proof of purchase, date of purchase, and all shipping costs prepaid.
- Any cost of labor, freight, incidental or consequential damages are expressly excluded from warranty.