Fits: Chevrolet Silverado 1500 2wd 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
McGaughys Newest Offering For The GMT900 Chassis Trucks Is Our 4.0" Lift Kit. This Kit Fits Up To A 35" Tall Tire W/Minor Trimming. Included In The Kit Is DOM Tubular Upper Control Arms W/Factory Replacement Ball Joints & Bushings. Inferior Kits Will Use Urethane Bushing In Place Of The Factory Rubber To Cut On Cost. McGaughys Will Never Sacrifice Quality, We Will Always Use OE Bushings & Balljoints For Years Of Trouble Free Use. Upper Strut Extensions & Rear Lift Blocks Are Fabricated With Interlocking Tabs For Strength & Longevity. 4wd Models Include CNC Machine Tapered Differential Brackets To Correct The CV Axle Angles & A 1/4" Thick Steel Skid Plate To Protect The Diff As Well. Shock Extensions, U-Bolts & Hardware Complete The Kit.
- DOM Tubular Upper Control Arms W/Balljoints & Bushing Installed, Fabricated Steel Upper Strut Extensions, Fabricated Steel Lift Blocks, U-Bolts, Shock Extenders, Hardware
- Notes: Fits Standard Cab, Extended Cab & Crew Cab, Powdercoated Gloss Black, Lifetime Warranty Against Manufactures Defects, Made In The USA
Brand (Manufacturer) Info
McGaughy's Suspension has been manufacturing top-of-the-line and award-winning classic lifting and lower truck and car suspensions for almost four decades now. Based in Fresno, California, the company also offers easy-to-install parts that are manufactured and engineered in-house.
Aside from offering the best products at the most affordable prices, McGaughy’s also aims to stay on top of the ever-evolving O.E.M suspension systems.
- Warranty will not extend to any product or part there in, that has been improperly installed, abused, or neglected
- McGaughy’s will not warranty any product(s) that were modified in any way. Check fit all products prior to custom painting, powder-coating, or any form of fabrication (sanding, drilling, painting, chroming, etc).
- There are NO WARRANTIES neither expressed nor implied for powder-coating on any McGaughy’s products.
- McGaughy’s is not responsible for damages and/or warranty of other vehicle parts (factory or aftermarket) related or non-related to the installation of McGaughy’s component(s).
- Warranty is limited to the repair or replacement (of McGaughy’s product only), at McGaughy’s discretion. And only after inspection of the defective part, once returned to McGaughy’s with proof of purchase, date of purchase, and all shipping costs prepaid.
- Any cost of labor, freight, incidental or consequential damages are expressly excluded from warranty.