Fits: Chevrolet Silverado / GMC Sierra 2500HD, 3500HD 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
US-based Designer and Manufacturer of Premium OE Replacement and Proprietary Performance Suspension, Steering, Lift Systems and Long Travel Kits for Trucks and UTVs.
Chevrolet Silverado / GMC Sierra 2500HD/3500HD 2001-2018 Fox Performance Rear Remote Reservoir
2001-Up Chevy/GMC 2500-3500HD Truck (Sold as single)
FOX-PSRR-7R-GM8L - Rear shock 2.5-4" lift Fox Performance Series Reservoir Aluminum Body
The aluminum bodied 2.0 Performance Series Reservoir smooth body shock delivers FOX's industry leading and race dominating performance in an affordable, hassle-free bolt on package. Its heat reducing design includes a metal impacted clear anodized aluminum shock body that dissipates heat faster than a conventional steel body shock. Its external reservoir allows for increase oil and nitrogen capacity while delivering striking race look. The included black anodized reservoir mounting clamp and other components are CNC machined from 6061-T6 aluminum. The race developed high flow damping piston matched with application specific vavling provides the 2.0 Performance Series Reservoir shock a predicable ride quality capable of handling the roughest road conditions.
• Body - 2.0" Metal impacted 6061-T6 aluminum will resist rust over time
• Body Plating - Clear-anodized for a durable finish
• External Reservoir - 2.0" Smooth bore 6061-T6 Aluminum is hard anodized
• Components - Black-anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum
• Shaft - 5/8" hard chrome plated heat-treated alloy steel
• Piston - Race-developed high-flow piston design
• Valving - Application specific valving to maximize performance
• Seals -Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
• Oil - JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures
• Bushings - Quiet nitrile rubber allows for increased suspension articulation
• Mounting - Direct replacement for stock and aftermarket lifts kits
Brand (Manufacturer) Info
Cognito is an industry leader in developing, designing, and manufacturing top-quality steering and chassis components. The company is considered one of America's leading manufacturers of top-of-the-line aftermarket performance products for trucks.
Started in 2001 by Justin Lambert, Cognito has gained notoriety because of Lambert's designs and attention to detail. Its steering solutions give new life to trucks, and its high-end and massively popular shocks, lift kits, and accessories are testaments of the company’s commitment to integrity, quality, and performance.