Fits: Chevrolet Silverado 1500 ZR2 2022, 2023
GMC Sierra 1500 AT4 2022, 2023
- Rear Diff Drop
- Diff Drop Crush Sleeve
- Sway Bar Bracket Driver
- Sway Bar Bracket Passenger
- Cam Block Off Plates
- Driver Strut Extension
- Passenger Strut Extension
- Pre-Load Spacers
- Driver Knuckle
- Passenger Knuckle
- Driver Fabricated Block (5" Tall/Tapered 5 degree/Offset pin)
- Pass. Fabricated Block (5" Tall/Tapered 5 degree/Offset pin)
- Rear Brake Line Bracket
- Rear ABS Bracket
- CV Axle Spacer (1/4" thick outer spacer)
- Rear Shock Extensions
- Rear Shock Extension Washers
- Add A leaf kit
- Hardware pack
Lifted truck customers are in the market for trucks that can handle tough terrain. Look no further than ReadyLIFT's new Leveling and Big Lift Kits engineered exclusively for the 2022-2023 Chevy Silverado 1500 ZR2 and GMC Sierra 1500 AT4X trucks. These two top-of-the-line kits provide an impressive lift, allowing for greater clearance and enhanced off-roading capabilities. But what sets ReadyLIFT apart from the competition? It’s our relentless focus on ride quality combined with our strict adherence to quality standards and dedication to customer satisfaction. With ReadyLIFT, you don't just get a lift kit, you get peace of mind that your vehicle will excite and delight your senses (just don’t taste it).
Leveraging one of our top-selling application designs for the AT4 and TrailBoss 1500 trucks, our engineers adapted the quality and features into the all-new AT4X and ZR2. Forget squeaks, rattles, and vibrations; these lift kits ensure superior performance with smooth rides over all terrain. Designed to provide more ground clearance and increased flexibility on the street or trail, the big lift kits utilize boxed steel front/rear cross members and a full-width front skid plate constructed of thick 3/16" plate steel. New 1/4-inch boxed plate steel differential drop brackets feature a double gusset and boxed center rib to take the abuse of front differential torsional twisting on the big kits.
Our Big lift kits feature heavy-duty angled and offset top mount strut extensions that realign the struts to optimize shock performance and minimize wear. A specially designed lower mount strut pre-load spacer offers the added benefit of a slight increase in spring rate to better manage unsprung mass resulting from the larger wheels and tires finding their way onto this newly lifted truck. To lift the rear, new fabricated steel rear blocks with integrated bump stop landings are added as well as new rear shock extensions to retain the factory performance shocks.
With thousands of engineering and development hours and more awesome features than we could possibly mention, these are the best lift kits available on 2022-2023 GM 1500 ZR2/ZT4X trucks!
- 6” (6” + 2”) kit yields 8” of total lift with factory 2” lift and ReadyLIFT’s 6” lift
- Delivers clearance for increased aftermarket tire sizes - up to 37x12.50 on 6-inch kit on 9" wide wheels with 0 offsets with no trimming -18 offset will require minor trimming.
- The proprietary lower strut clamshell design maintains factory geometry and retains the use of the factory strut.
- Tube steel upper control arms with maintenance-free pivot bushings and 1-ton ball joints. (6” kit only)
- 3/16-inch-thick steel plate cross members and skid plate.
- Anti-torsion boxed and gusseted plate steel differential drop brackets.
- Includes ReadyGuard Powertrain Warranty.
NOTES: Use of Auto 4 Hi feature not recommended. Not compatible with rear mono-leaf springs.
Brand (Manufacturer) Info
Founded in 2006, ReadyLIFT Suspension Inc develops innovative and economical suspension leveling products that make it possible for SUV and truck owners to level their vehicles so they can install plus-size tires and wheels. The company specializes in cost-effective products that do not compromise fuel economy.