Fits: Buick Skylark 1964, 1965, 1966, 1967
"Tough problem...Strong Solution!" the new MuscleBar modular swaybar from Ridetech is a bolt-on solution for a queasy handling Chevelle. Now you can push that old muscle car into a corner and expect stabile, predictable, smooth cornering performance. Don’t be embarrassed by a new Civic... give that Chevelle some cornering authority!
• Bolt-on installation using oem attachment points.
• Autocross and road course proven.
• Posi-link linkage eliminates flex and bind between swaybar and control arms.
• 1.5” OD .250” wall main bar minimizes body roll to equalize traction on all 4 wheels to improve cornering performance.
• Modular lasercut arm design optimizes wheel and tire clearance.
• Designed specifically to fit oem mounting locations, StrongArm tubular control arms.
Brand (Manufacturer) Info
When you talk about Ridetech, you talk about world-class hot rodders who are problem solvers and innovators. Established in 1996, Ridetech knows what it takes to build a better-lowered car - the right vision, commitment and dedication, time, resources, and ingenuity.
Ridetech transforms your vintage cars into modern-day treasures.