Fits: Chevy / GMC 3100 2nd Gen 1/2 Ton Truck 1955, 1956, 1957, 1958, 1959
1955-59 Chevy and GMC Truck coil-over 4-link rear suspension provides the best ride for any Classic truck. These 4-link kits attach directly to the stock frame rails and the adjustable axle brackets let you set the height in one of three positions. A bolt-in upper coil-over crossmember is included. All brackets are made from 1018 mild steel.
Our 4-link bars are double adjustable and made from DOM tubing. The double ajustable feature not only allows for precise rear end positioning, and allows you to adjust your pinion angle as well. Lowers your truck 4-6"
Fits: 1955 1956 1957 1958 1959 Chevy, GMC 3100 1/2 ton truck
- Upper Shock Crossmember (Black Powder Coated)
- Frame Brackets (Black Powder Coated)
- Axle Mount Brackets (Plain steel)
- Panhard Bar Kit (Plain Steel)
- 4 Bars Set, Double Adjustable (Zinc Coated)
- Billet Coil-over Shocks, 250lb/in
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
NOTE: For 3100 1/2 ton trucks only. Will not fit 3/4 ton trucks