Fits: Chevrolet C-10 1963, 1964, 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972
A StreetGRIP Suspension System will upgrade the ride and handling of your 1963-1970 Chevrolet C10 pickup while also improving the stance with a lowered ride height. RideTech has worked tirelessly to develop C10-specific dual rate coil springs and monotube shock absorbers. Thousands of test miles on the street as well as on our exclusive test track have resulted in components that are perfectly matched to the C10 platform. To get your truck low, the C10 StreetGRIP kit includes a Boxed, bolt-in C-Notch kit along with dropped spindles and a full length panhard bar with relocation bracket.
- INDUSTRY EXCLUSIVE Delrin Bushings for your OEM control arms to eliminate metal-to-metal OEM bushings or worn OEM rubber bushings to provide years of quiet friction-free service.
- INDUSTRY EXCLUSIVE Boxed Bolt-In C-Notch that can be installed INSIDE the frame rail without bed removal or modification.
- Full-length Panhard bar with relocated mount to correct the position of the Panhard bar at your new lowered ride height.
- INDUSTRY EXCLUSIVE Dual-Rate Coil springs that provide both a superior ride quality AND handling while retaining OEM hauling capacity.
- RideTech HQ Series Adjustable Shocks with new mounts to provide the finest in ride quality and handling in the world…AND a 1,000,001-mile shock warranty!
- 2.5″ Drop Spindles allow a lowered stance while maintaining suspension travel. The modular design allows for variety of brake options including Baer, Wilwood or the stock HD brakes (1.25″ wide rotors).
- 1.5″ Front Sway bar with Delrin Bushings provides superior handling AND superior ride quality.
- Heavy Duty trailing arm blocks, U-bolts, and hardware to replace your worn OEM pieces
- Durable, attractive powdercoating…no rusted parts on your nice truck!
.*Designed for use w/ trucks equipped with factory rear coil springs, not compatible with leaf spring trucks (some Chevy’s and most GMC’s).
Notes: Lowers truck to 26.5" front fender height and 27" rear fender height with a 18" tire. This is approximately equivalent to a 4.5"/6.5" drop.
Brand (Manufacturer) Info
When you talk about Ridetech, you talk about world-class hot rodders who are problem solvers and innovators. Established in 1996, Ridetech knows what it takes to build a better-lowered car - the right vision, commitment and dedication, time, resources, and ingenuity.
Ridetech transforms your vintage cars into modern-day treasures.