Fits: Chevrolet Camaro 1967. 1968, 1969
Pontiac Firebird 1967, 1968, 1969
The Ridetech subframe connectors for 1967, 1968, and 1969 Camaro / Firebird add rigidity to your vintage F-Body chassis and improve performance by reducing chassis flex.
Modern tires and aftermarket suspension components are pushing the limits of OEM chassis designs – particularly the popular GM F-Body platform. Ridetech’s subframe connectors offer a simple bolt-on improvement that significantly increase the performance of the OEM chassis and dramatically transforms the handling and ride quality of your first gen Camaro or Firebird.
- Fabricated from 1.5 in. x 3 in. x .125 wall steel for high strength
- The rear of the subframe connector mounts solidly into three existing floor pan bolt locations for maximum strength and completely replaces the original leaf spring pocket
- The front of the subframe connector bolts through the original subframe and is captured by the body bushing as well to enhance rigidity
- No fabrication required, direct bolt-on
- Durable powder coated finish for long-lasting, high-quality, appearance
- Includes hardware
NOTE: *Coupe only, Does not fit Convertible
Brand (Manufacturer) Info
When you talk about Ridetech, you talk about world-class hot rodders who are problem solvers and innovators. Established in 1996, Ridetech knows what it takes to build a better-lowered car - the right vision, commitment and dedication, time, resources, and ingenuity.
Ridetech transforms your vintage cars into modern-day treasures.