Fits: Chevrolet Impala 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970
Chevrolet Bel Air 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970
Chevrolet Biscayne 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970
Chevrolet Brookwood 1969, 1970
Chevrolet Caprice 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970
Chevrolet Estate 1969, 1970
Chevrolet Kingswood 1969, 1970
Chevrolet Townsman 1969, 1970
These rear upper StrongArms are a direct replacement for the stock trailing arms for 1965-1970 Chevy Impala. They utilize R-Joint Technology and provide added strength to help get the power to the pavement.
R-Joints are a revolutionary rod end design that provides low friction, full range articulation, long service life, lateral stability and quiet operation.
- Articulates in 3 planes 360 degree axial rotation and 30 degrees of total lateral rotation.
- Polished stainless ball and RTX10 composite cage provides consistent low friction movement.
- Special RTX10 composite cage needs NO lubrication.
- Self cleaning design…movement not affected by ANY water, grit, dirt, or debris.
- Spring loaded closure keeps mechanism tight and rattle free for LIFE!
Brand (Manufacturer) Info
When you talk about Ridetech, you talk about world-class hot rodders who are problem solvers and innovators. Established in 1996, Ridetech knows what it takes to build a better-lowered car - the right vision, commitment and dedication, time, resources, and ingenuity.
Ridetech transforms your vintage cars into modern-day treasures.