Fits: Chevrolet Nova 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974
Ridetech Part# 11260201/ 11260202
The Ridetech 1968-1974 Nova Coil-Over package includes everything you need to upgrade your existing suspension completely. The package contains front upper and lower control arms, tall spindles, front sway bar, a rear 4-Link, and 4 HQ Series Coil-Overs for every corner of your vehicle. The benefit of buying a complete suspension system is that it takes all of the guesswork out when purchasing a new suspension. Ridetech has spent hours collecting data to find a perfect spring rate and components for your vehicle’s performance and ride quality.
*Some 1973-1974 cars have a different shape frame rail and require kit number 11260202.
- Tall Spindles will induce more negative camber gain to maximize tire contact patch during cornering. It also offers a 2” pin drop which allows for the use of longer shocks creating more suspension travel.
- Upper StrongArms feature corrected ball joint angles for the tall spindles. The upper ball joint have been moved back to allow for additional caster setting to improve high-speed stability and steering feel. Offset slugs are also available for additional caster. Injection-molded Delrin bushings with 13% Teflon are used to reduce deflection and stiction.
- Lower StrongArms feature a double sheer lower mount for increased strength. We have also dropped the lower shock mount to increase suspension travel and moved the lower ball joint forward to increase caster settings while keeping the wheel centered in the wheel opening. Injection-molded Delrin bushings with 13% Teflon are used to reduce deflection and stiction.
- HQ Series Coil-Overs utilize an impact-forged aluminum body and Monotube design to deliver excellent ride quality and handling. They allow fine-tuning of the ride quality and handling the rebound knob is located at the top of the shock for under-hood access. They come standard with a 1,000,0001 Mile Warranty.
- Front Sway Bar reduces body roll and creates room for wider front tires. Includes billet aluminum frame straps (anodized black) and low friction bushings.
- Bolt-On 4-Link greatly improves traction, handling, and ride quality. Installation does not require any major modifications to the floor pan and requires only minimal welding to the axle tube. Works with mini tubs. The R-Joint rod ends combine the best qualities of low friction movement, lateral stability, full range articulation, and quiet operation into one special bearing that is as home on the street as it is on the racetrack!
Brand (Manufacturer) Info
When you talk about Ridetech, you talk about world-class hot rodders who are problem solvers and innovators. Established in 1996, Ridetech knows what it takes to build a better-lowered car - the right vision, commitment and dedication, time, resources, and ingenuity.
Ridetech transforms your vintage cars into modern-day treasures.