Fits: Chevrolet Silverado 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
Complete Coil-Over System for 2014-2018 Silverado & Sierra 1500 2WD/4WD. Includes front & rear HQ Series rebound adjustable Coil-Overs, front tubular upper control arms, bolt-on 4 link with c-notch, and drop spindles. Designed to lower your vehicle and improve handling and ride quality.
Fitment includes 2014-2018 Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra 1500 2WD & 4WD pickups WITH STAMPED STEEL, ALUMINUM, CAST STEEL OE CONTROL ARMS. Trucks equipped with magnetic suspension require shock simulators.
- Offers a ride height that is approximately 4″ lower than stock in the front and 6″ in the rear.
- HQ Series Adjustable Coil-Overs utilize an impact forged aluminum body and Monotube design to deliver excellent ride quality and handling. They allow fine-tuning of the ride quality and handling the rebound knob is located at the top of the shock for under hood access. They come standard with a 1,000,0001 Mile Warranty.
- The Upper StrongArm tubular control arms feature corrected ball joint angles for the lowered ride height and the length has been altered to create more camber adjustment. Injection-molded Delrin bushings with 13% Teflon are used to reduce deflection and stiction.
- Drop Spindles are used to all the use of a longer stroke shock and improve suspension geometry and bump steer. Fits 18″ or larger wheels.
- The Bolt On 4-Link greatly improves traction, handling and ride quality. Installation does not require any welding or major modifications to the bed floor. Includes patent-pending R-Joint rod ends to eliminate binding and noise.
- Includes patent-pending R-Joint rod ends to eliminate binding and noise.
- Optimized anti-squat, roll center and pinion angle migration for dramatic improvements in handling and traction.
- Bolt-on C-Notch reinforces OEM frame rails and features integrated suspension mounts.
- Designed for simple installation with minimal OEM rivet removal.
- Compatible with all cab size and bed length configurations
Brand (Manufacturer) Info
When you talk about Ridetech, you talk about world-class hot rodders who are problem solvers and innovators. Established in 1996, Ridetech knows what it takes to build a better-lowered car - the right vision, commitment and dedication, time, resources, and ingenuity.
Ridetech transforms your vintage cars into modern-day treasures.