Fits: Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 ,2019
McGaughys Part# 52356, 52355
The Latest Release From McGaughys Suspension is the SS Series Lift Kits. These Kits Feature An All New Gloss Black Powdercoated Finish With Highly Polished Stainless Steel Inlayed In The Front Dropped Crossmember.
- Lift Spindles, Crossmembers W/Stainless Steel Inserts, Differential Drop Brackets ( Included with 4wd Kit ), Boxed Compression Struts, Swaybar Endlinks, Torsion Bar Drop Brackets, Skidplate, Lift Blocks, U-Bolts, Bumpstop Extenders, 4 Shocks, Hardware
- Max Wheel Back Spacing 4.5" On 17"-18" Wheels, 5.25" On 20"+ Wheels
- Notes: Fits Gas or Diesel Trucks, Powdercoated Gloss Black, Almost 100% Bolt On, Minimal Drilling, Lifetime Warranty Against Manufactures Defects
To Bump This 7" Lift Kit to 9" You Will Also Need:
Brand (Manufacturer) Info
McGaughy's Suspension has been manufacturing top-of-the-line and award-winning classic lifting and lower truck and car suspensions for almost four decades now. Based in Fresno, California, the company also offers easy-to-install parts that are manufactured and engineered in-house.
Aside from offering the best products at the most affordable prices, McGaughy’s also aims to stay on top of the ever-evolving O.E.M suspension systems.
- Warranty will not extend to any product or part there in, that has been improperly installed, abused, or neglected
- McGaughy’s will not warranty any product(s) that were modified in any way. Check fit all products prior to custom painting, powder-coating, or any form of fabrication (sanding, drilling, painting, chroming, etc).
- There are NO WARRANTIES neither expressed nor implied for powder-coating on any McGaughy’s products.
- McGaughy’s is not responsible for damages and/or warranty of other vehicle parts (factory or aftermarket) related or non-related to the installation of McGaughy’s component(s).
- Warranty is limited to the repair or replacement (of McGaughy’s product only), at McGaughy’s discretion. And only after inspection of the defective part, once returned to McGaughy’s with proof of purchase, date of purchase, and all shipping costs prepaid.
- Any cost of labor, freight, incidental or consequential damages are expressly excluded from warranty.