Fits: Dodge Charger 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023
Ridetech Part# 13040298
This Air Suspension System is specifically design for the 2005-Up Charger, Challenger, 300C & Magnum.
- HQ Series front rebound adjustable bolt-on Shockwaves
- Rear CoolRide system includes airsprings and vehicle specific mounting bracketry.
- HQ Series rear Shocks for direct replacement of exisiting shocks
Designed not only to provide the lowest stance possible, but also to improve the handling and ride quality. The ShockWave® mounts just like a CoilOver and replaces the coil spring with an adjustable air spring for a huge range of tuning options. It is a simple, high-tech way to provide the ultimate in adjustable suspension design. For the rear of the vehicle an air spring and seperate shock (CoolRide) is used to provide the easiest installation.
- Impact forged aluminum shock body with a monotube design to provide excellent ride quality and handling
- 24 positions of rebound adjustment
- Extremely durable Firestone air springs
- Application specific mounting to provide a seamless installation
- 1,000,001 Mile Warranty
***Control system not included. To complete this Air Suspension system please choose from one of our Air Management Kits.
*Not compatible with cars equipped with factory electronic shock systems.
*Does not fit AWD models.
Brand (Manufacturer) Info
When you talk about Ridetech, you talk about world-class hot rodders who are problem solvers and innovators. Established in 1996, Ridetech knows what it takes to build a better-lowered car - the right vision, commitment and dedication, time, resources, and ingenuity.
Ridetech transforms your vintage cars into modern-day treasures.