Fits: Dodge Ram 3500 4wd 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
10" Premium Lift Kit, Radius Arm (RAW)
McGaughys Part Number: 54355
Kit Includes: 6” Drop Radius Arms, 4" Drop Radius Arm Brackets, 10" Front Lift Coils, Front & Rear Extended Sway Bar End Links, 10" or 12" Adjustable Front Track Bar Bracket, Drop Pitman Arm (DC602), Front Bump Stops, Front Brake Line Bracket, Front Drive Line Spacer, Transfer Case Reclocking Ring, Transmission Crossmember, 6" Rear Lift Blocks & U-Bolts, 0.25" Rear Leaf Spring Shims (8), Rear Brake Line Bracket Relocator, Rear Drive Line Spacer
Notes: KIT IS SHIPPED RAW
***** KIT #54355 does not include shocks! Shock options below. *****
#1232 - FRONT Shock
#1235 - REAR Shock
Brand (Manufacturer) Info
McGaughy's Suspension has been manufacturing top-of-the-line and award-winning classic lifting and lower truck and car suspensions for almost four decades now. Based in Fresno, California, the company also offers easy-to-install parts that are manufactured and engineered in-house.
Aside from offering the best products at the most affordable prices, McGaughy’s also aims to stay on top of the ever-evolving O.E.M suspension systems.
- Warranty will not extend to any product or part there in, that has been improperly installed, abused, or neglected
- McGaughy’s will not warranty any product(s) that were modified in any way. Check fit all products prior to custom painting, powder-coating, or any form of fabrication (sanding, drilling, painting, chroming, etc).
- There are NO WARRANTIES neither expressed nor implied for powder-coating on any McGaughy’s products.
- McGaughy’s is not responsible for damages and/or warranty of other vehicle parts (factory or aftermarket) related or non-related to the installation of McGaughy’s component(s).
- Warranty is limited to the repair or replacement (of McGaughy’s product only), at McGaughy’s discretion. And only after inspection of the defective part, once returned to McGaughy’s with proof of purchase, date of purchase, and all shipping costs prepaid.
- Any cost of labor, freight, incidental or consequential damages are expressly excluded from warranty.