This is a genuine Firestone Ride Rite Air Spring. The tapered sleeve design offers a progressive spring rate to offer maximum comfort.
- Offers maximum load support
- Provides cushioning between opposing components
- Enhances performance and ride comfort on vehicles
- Operates at up to 150 psi
- 4-Layer reinforcement construction
- Enhances air spring load support
- Machined, welded, 1/4" NPT air intake hole
- 2.75" Center to Center 3/8-16 thread ( do not exceed depth in bag. Longer bolts will break brass sleeve and void all warranty)
- Center Bolt 3/8-16 thread in lower mount
- 4.5" Closed and 13.80" Extended
- Maximum diamter is 5.5"
- Optimum ride height is 8.5"
Brand (Manufacturer) Info
Firestone Industrial Products is more than just an air spring manufacturer and is recognized for its powerful solutions to suspension load problems. The company is also known for introducing Airide™ Air Spring in 1938, a product that revolutionized transportation and earned for Firestone the label “World’s No.1 Air Spring.” Its air spring systems are designed to maximize safe load carrying capacity, stability, and overall ride quality.
Firestone’s world-class products, efficient facilities, and innovative designs have given the company prestigious awards and certifications. Firestone also aims to maintain the highest performing and most efficient facilities possible.