Fits: Ford Mustang 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970
Ridetech Part# 12109120/ 12109121
Most OEM front sway bars were calibrated with tires and cornering loads that were radically less capable than today. We increase the diameter of the sway bar to minimize the body roll through the corners to optimize the handling performance. Includes low friction bushings housed in billet aluminum mounts to eliminate stiction and allow the sway bar to move freely.
- Billet aluminum frame mounts, anodized black.
- Low friction frame bushings allow easy and predictable rotation over the stiction of polyurethane or rubber.
- Precision CNC bent tubing for accurate and repeatable fitment
- Exact bar rates – no guesses as to bar rate
- Investment cast steel bar ends offer performance and appearance improvements over the traditional “beat it flat and punch a hole in it” manufacturing
- Compatible with Ridetech control arms or stock control arms.
Rate – 687lbs
Diameter – 1.125″
Wall Thickness – Solid
Brand (Manufacturer) Info
When you talk about Ridetech, you talk about world-class hot rodders who are problem solvers and innovators. Established in 1996, Ridetech knows what it takes to build a better-lowered car - the right vision, commitment and dedication, time, resources, and ingenuity.
Ridetech transforms your vintage cars into modern-day treasures.