Fits: Ford Mustang 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
Ridetech Part# 12153110
RideTech continues to offer today’s hot rodders the ultimate in ride quality, handling performance, support, and now, SIMPLICITY, with the new RideTech Coil-Overs.
PERFORMANCE MONO-TUBE STRUT
Not just a replacement strut… The new RideTech performance struts are designed with handling performance and ride quality in mind.
- Steel Mono-Tube strut design
- Oversized rod guides for maximum strength and durability
- Extruded aluminum clamp mount with integrated stainless brake line, abs for bolt on installation
- Nitro carburized finish for a lasting durability
- Integerated thrust bearing
- Includes Hyperco Springs (made with high tensile steel)
- Delrin spring washers for easy spring retainer adjustment.
- Available in (single adjustable HQ) (triple adjustable TQ)
The System Includes: 2 Coil-Over Shocks + 2 Springs, with proper spring rate
RideTech continues to offer today’s hot rodders the ultimate in ride quality, handling performance, technical support, and now, SIMPLICITY, with the new RideTech Coil-Overs.
- Monotube gas pressure design offers superior fade free performance
- Impact forged aluminum body provides superior strength and reliable service
- Larger 1.834″ piston provides outstanding ride quality
- Double sealed rod guide with dust cover eliminates oil leakage
- 5/8″ chrome shock shaft
- Anodized finish protects against corrosion
- Rebound single adjustable
- CNC machinedbillet hardware
- Unique pinch clamp height adjuster uses finer thread for easy adjustment
- Includes 1/2″ bore x 1″ kevlar lined bearings for noise free operation
Brand (Manufacturer) Info
When you talk about Ridetech, you talk about world-class hot rodders who are problem solvers and innovators. Established in 1996, Ridetech knows what it takes to build a better-lowered car - the right vision, commitment and dedication, time, resources, and ingenuity.
Ridetech transforms your vintage cars into modern-day treasures.