Fits: GMC C1500 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998
Air Suspension System for 88-98 C1500. Includes front tubular upper and lower control arms, Drop Spindles, Bolt-On Wishbone, front HQ Shocks, rear HQ Shockwaves and front sway bar.
This Air Suspension System is specifically designed for the 1988-1998 Chevrolet and GMC C1500 Truck and includes everything needed to create modern driveability with an ultra low show stance. The package contains front upper and lower control arms, front CoolRide with HQ Series shocks, front sway bar, drop spindles, rear Wishbone with C-Notches and Shockwaves. The benefit of buying a complete suspension system is that it takes all of the guesswork out when purchasing a new suspension.
- Offers a ride height that is approximately 4in lower than stock in the front and 6in in the rear. Fully deflated will net an additional 3in drop.
- Front CoolRide setup includes HQ Series Shocks and bolt-on upper shocks mounts to allow more ground clearance and maximum suspension travel. The aluminum body shocks are a mono tube design, are rebound adjustable and come with a 1,000,001 Mile Warranty.
- Upper StrongArms feature corrected ball joint angles for the lowered ride height and the length has been altered to create more camber adjustment. Injection molded Delrin bushings with 13% Teflon are used to reduce deflection and stiction.
- Lower StrongArms feature a double sheer lower shock mount for increased strength. We have also dropped the lower shock mount to increase suspension travel and altered the length to create more camber adjustment. Injection molded Delrin bushings with 13% Teflon are used to reduce deflection and stiction.
- Front MuscleBar is included to reduce body roll and includes the delrin liners to minimize suspension bind.
- Drop Spindles are used to all the use of a longer stroke shock and improve suspension geometry and bump steer. (These spindles will increase the track width by .25in per side.)
- Bolt On Wishbone greatly improves traction, handling and ride quality. Installation does not require the any welding or major modifications to the bed floor. Includes patent pending R-Joint rod ends to eliminate binding and noise.
- Includes patent pending R-Joint rod ends to eliminate binding and noise.
- Wishbone upper link replaces panhard bar for zero lateral movement during suspension travel allowing extremely tight wheel/tire fitment.
- Optimized anti-squat, instant center and pinion angle migration for dramatic improvements in handling and traction.
- Bolt-on C-Notch reinforces OEM frame rails and feature integrated suspension mounts.
- Designed for simple installation with minimal OEM rivet removal.
- Compatible with all cab size and bed length configurations
To complete this Air Suspension system please choose from one of our Air Management Packages
Brand (Manufacturer) Info
When you talk about Ridetech, you talk about world-class hot rodders who are problem solvers and innovators. Established in 1996, Ridetech knows what it takes to build a better-lowered car - the right vision, commitment and dedication, time, resources, and ingenuity.
Ridetech transforms your vintage cars into modern-day treasures.