Fits: GMC Sierra 2wd 1500 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
Lower your 2007-2013 Chevy Silverado or GMC Sierra 1500 2WD/4WD 3-4 inches up front and 4-5.5 inches in the rear with Ridetech StreetGrip lowering suspension system. More than a lowering kit, StreetGrip will turn your vehicle into a high-performance muscle truck with better stance, handling and ride quality. This system is 100% bolt-on, fully adjustable and made in the USA.
Fitment includes 2007-2013 Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra 1500 2WD & 4WD pickups WITH CAST STEEL OE CONTROL ARMS. Trucks equipped with magnetic suspension require shock simulators.
- Front factory springs and shocks are replaced with heavy-duty HQ Series Coil-Overs with a 1,000,001-mile warranty.
- Front and rear shock absorbers feature rebound adjustment so that you can fine-tune valving to suit your driving style and vehicle specs.
- Drop Spindles finish off the front installation to achieve the ultimate drop.
- Rear suspension upgrades feature an adjustable shackle, adjustable hanger and flip kit.
- Rear adjustable HQ Series monotube shock absorbers.
- All necessary hardware is included to make the swap a simple bolt-on upgrade.
- Fits standard, extended and crew cab 1500 configurations.
- *NOTE *Minimum 17 inch diameter wheels are required.
- Lowered stance
- Adjustable ride height, 3-4 inch front drop & 4-5.5 inch rear drop.
- Improved ride quality and handling.
- Rebound adjustable shocks with 1,000,001 mile warranty.
- Bolt-on installation – No welding (Rear bump stop bracket must be removed).
- Corrected driveline angles to prevent driveline vibrations.
Brand (Manufacturer) Info
When you talk about Ridetech, you talk about world-class hot rodders who are problem solvers and innovators. Established in 1996, Ridetech knows what it takes to build a better-lowered car - the right vision, commitment and dedication, time, resources, and ingenuity.
Ridetech transforms your vintage cars into modern-day treasures.