Fits: Chevrolet Silverado 2WD/4WD 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
GMC Sierra 2WD/4WD 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
Belltech Complete Lift Kits w/ Trail Performance Struts & Shocks
Belltech is excited to announce that we have extended our product line to now include Suspension Lift Kit Systems for the Chevrolet Silverado/GMC Sierra 4x4s (Double Cab and Crew Cab Only). Precision engineered in the US, this suspension lift kit system is the best riding lift kit on the market – period.
Belltech’s precisely engineered lift kits include our patented front height adjustable Trail Performance struts and rear Trail Performance Twin Tube shocks. These lift kits not only improve your ride quality but also retain factory alignment cams and specifications, retains the factory track width, and most importantly does not induce bump steer! Bump steer occurs when your truck’s wheels steer themselves without your input from the steering wheel, causing a sloppy steering and ride experience, and our Belltech lift kit keeps the steering nice and tight.
The replacement spindles were purposely engineered to improve strength and reduce weight while improving durability. Unlike with most lifted vehicles, with Belltech Lift Kits there is no sacrifice in your turn radius as these kits were engineered to maintain factory turning radius. We also include a ¼" thick laser-cut skid plate to protect your ride’s driveline and steering components when tackling off-road terrain. In the rear, lift blocks and longer heavy-duty U-bolts level the truck’s stance, and our Belltech twin-tube custom-tuned shocks complete our suspension system.
Another great benefit of using our Belltech Lift Kits, is they are an easy installation that is a direct bolt on solution (Heavy-duty Grade 10 hardware) that requires minimal cutting and no welding. Our Belltech Suspension Lift Kits also feature a Lifetime Warranty – so you’re covered, no matter what.
This lift kit does not fit on trucks equipped with Autoride, MagRide, or Adaptive Ride Control. This lift kit also does not fit any TrailBoss or AT4 models.
• Precision Designed and Engineered in the USA & Germany
• Includes custom engineered front height adjustable Trail Performance struts and rear Trail Performance twin tube shocks
• Height adjustable for maximum customization - No strut spacers needed
• Retains factory alignment specifications using factory cams
• One-piece differential drop down bracket
• Maintains OE front differential geometry
• Retains OEM CV angles
• Easy to install and align
• Precision engineered replacement spindles to improve strength, reduced weight and improve durability
• Improved ride quality over factory
• Maintains factory turning radius
• Can use OE wheels and tires
• ¼’ thick steel bracketry for strength under the toughest conditions
• Heavy Duty Grade 10 Hardware used
• Easy installation - minimal cutting, no welding needed, direct bolt on kit
• Retains factory track width
• No bumpsteer
• High clearance crossmembers for superior obstacle clearance when off-road