Fits: GMC Sierra 2wd/4wd 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
Ridetech Part# 11700297/ 11700297
Air Ride Suspension System for 2002014-2018 Silverado & Sierra 1500 2WD/4WD. Includes front & rear HQ Series Shockwaves, front tubular upper control arms, Bolt-On 4 Link and drop spindles.
Fitment includes 2014-2018 Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra 1500 2WD & 4WD pickups. Trucks equipped with magnetic suspension require shock simulators.
- Offers a ride height that is approximately 4″ lower than stock in the front and 6″ in the rear. Fully deflated will net an additional 3″ drop.
- HQ Series ShockWaves air ride shock and air spring unit utilizes an impact forged aluminum body and Monotube design to deliver excellent ride quality and handling. They are rebound adjustable and come standard with a 1,000,0001 Mile Warranty.
- Upper StrongArms tubular control arm feature corrected ball joint angles for the lowered ride height and the length has been altered to create more camber adjustment. Injection-molded Delrin bushings with 13% Teflon are used to reduce deflection and stiction.
- Drop Spindles are used to all the use of a longer stroke shock and improve suspension geometry and bump-steer. Fits 17″ or larger wheels.
- Bolt-On 4-Link greatly improves traction, handling and ride quality. Installation does not require any welding or major modifications to the bed floor. Includes patent-pending R-Joint rod ends to eliminate binding and noise.
- Includes patent-pending R-Joint rod ends to eliminate binding and noise.
- Optimized anti-squat, roll center, and pinion angle migration for dramatic improvements in handling and traction.
- Bolt-on C-Notch reinforces OEM frame rails and features integrated suspension mounts.
- Compatible with all cab size and bed length configurations
- Designed for simple installation with minimal OEM rivet removal.
Brand (Manufacturer) Info
When you talk about Ridetech, you talk about world-class hot rodders who are problem solvers and innovators. Established in 1996, Ridetech knows what it takes to build a better-lowered car - the right vision, commitment and dedication, time, resources, and ingenuity.
Ridetech transforms your vintage cars into modern-day treasures.