Fits: GMC Yukon 2wd 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006
Ridetech Part# 11412401
This system will offer a superior ride quality, handling and a lowered stance for 2WD vehicles.
Our patented solution for a simplified air suspension system just keeps getting better. The ShockWave® mounts just like a CoilOver and replaces the coilspring with an adjustable air spring for a huge range of tuning options. It provides a simple, hightech way to provide the ultimate in adjustable suspension design. With more configuration options than ever before, the ShockWave is the premier foundation for a RideTech air suspension system
The Handling Quality (“HQ”) series features single adjustable shock valving. It is housed in an impact forged monotube aluminum construction. The HQ series is available in a wide range of stroke lengths, and mounting styles to fit a large variety of applications.
- Completely redesigned internal design
- Aluminum impact forged construction allows leak free operation
- Single adjustable shock valving
- Available in a wide range of stroke lengths, and mounting styles to fit large variety of applications
- Monotube design for superior oil control
- Easy & precise valve adjustment with 26 rebound clicks
Brand (Manufacturer) Info
When you talk about Ridetech, you talk about world-class hot rodders who are problem solvers and innovators. Established in 1996, Ridetech knows what it takes to build a better-lowered car - the right vision, commitment and dedication, time, resources, and ingenuity.
Ridetech transforms your vintage cars into modern-day treasures.