Fits: Lincoln Continental 1964, 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969
Ridetech Part# 12075401
HQ Series rear Shockwave kit for 64-69 Lincoln. Includes Shockwaves, brackets, lowering blocks & U-bolts. For use with stock leaf springs.
Our patented solution for a simplified air suspension system just keeps getting better. The ShockWave® mounts just like a Coil-Over and replaces the coil spring with an adjustable air spring for a huge range of tuning options. It provides a simple, high-tech way to provide the ultimate in adjustable suspension design. With more configuration options than ever before, the ShockWave is the premier foundation for a Ridetech air suspension system.
The Handling Quality (“HQ”) series features single adjustable shock valving. It is housed in an impact forged monotube aluminum construction. The HQ series is available in a wide range of stroke lengths, and mounting styles to fit a large variety of applications.
- Completely redesigned internal design
- Aluminum impact forged construction allows leak free operation
- Single adjustable shock valving
- Available in a wide range of stroke lengths, and mounting styles to fit large variety of applications
- Monotube design for superior oil control
- Easy and precise valve adjustment with 26 rebound clicks
- Adjustability Provides More Options for Desired Driving Style and Loads
Brand (Manufacturer) Info
When you talk about Ridetech, you talk about world-class hot rodders who are problem solvers and innovators. Established in 1996, Ridetech knows what it takes to build a better-lowered car - the right vision, commitment and dedication, time, resources, and ingenuity.
Ridetech transforms your vintage cars into modern-day treasures.