The new Air Lift Wireless Air 2nd Gen with EZ Mount is designed for seamless and convenient air pressure adjustment for all brands of aftermarket air springs. This compressor system with EZ mount is designed to significantly reduce installation time with no room for errors and can be mounted horizontally or vertically. It is a heavy duty compressor that is designed for efficiency, reliability, and comes with 2-way Bluetooth communication and Bluetooth-enabled manifold that connects to your smartphone to enhance functionality on a single touch. It has built-in diagnostics and comes with over-the-air software updates through a free application compatible with iOS and Android phones. The reliability of this new Wireless One EZ Mount compressor is backed with a two-year limited warranty and 60-day money-back guarantee. It's a system that you can trust, Air Lift factory-test and ensures that the system will be free from leaks, and the brackets are pre-assembled and factory-tested for quick installation.
Features and Benefits
- EZ Mount technology preassembled and factory-tested bracket system and combines manifold and upgraded, heavy-duty compressor.
- Control pressure of your air springs remotely
- Heavy Duty Compressor included
- Includes U-Bolt for Easy Installation and Drill-Free Attachment to Frame Rail
- Three programmable user-defined settings— for a seamless fully functional wireless controller system
- 2-Way Bluetooth-enabled manifold allows for over-the-air software updates and Built-In Diagnostics
- Free mobile app and wireless LCD handheld unit for convenient operation
- Will work with all brands of air springs
- Easy to install no drilling required
- Compact single-path design (driver and passenger springs inflated the same amount)
- Automatically maintains set pressures
- Weather-Resistant and Corrosion-Proof Manifold
- Inclusive of all wiring, hardware, and fittings required for installation
- 2 Year Warranty
SKU - 74000EZ
CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Brand (Manufacturer) Info
Established in 1949, Air Lift Company is a globally recognized suspension specialist company with an extensive product line of technologically advanced onboard air compressor systems and air helper springs for RVs, SUVs, vans, and CUVs. It is the industry leader in no-drill applications with its specially engineered load support products for 540 vehicles sold all over the world.