Fits: Chevrolet Bel Air 1955, 1956, 1957
Chevrolet Nomad 1955, 1956, 1957
Chevrolet 150 1955, 1956, 1957
Chevrolet Sedan Delivery 1955, 1956, 1957
Chevrolet 210 1955, 1956, 1957
Ridetech has upgraded the traditional notion of sway bars with the new MuscleBar™. Using precision CNC tubing benders, investment cast bar ends and billet aluminum frame mounts with low friction bushings. Ridetech can now produce sway bars with unheard of dimensional and rate accuracy.
- Billet aluminum frame mounts, anodized black.
- Low friction frame bushings allow easy and predictable rotation over the stiction of polyurethane or rubber.
- Precision CNC bent tubing for accurate and repeatable fitment.
- Investment cast steel bar ends offer performance and appearance improvements over the traditional “beat it flat and punch a hole in it” manufacturing.
- Powder coated satin black
Rate – 350lbs
Diameter – 1.25″
Wall Thickness – .188″
NOTE: * For use with Stock Control Arms
Brand (Manufacturer) Info
When you talk about Ridetech, you talk about world-class hot rodders who are problem solvers and innovators. Established in 1996, Ridetech knows what it takes to build a better-lowered car - the right vision, commitment and dedication, time, resources, and ingenuity.
Ridetech transforms your vintage cars into modern-day treasures.