Fits: Chevrolet C-10 1963, 1964, 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972
Ridetech Part# 11333510
For use with a Ridetech Control Arms
This Coil-Over system is designed to provide the optimal ride quality and ease of installation for Ridetech Bolt-On 4-Link systems.
- Monotube gas pressure design offers superior fade free performance
- Impact forged aluminum body provides superior strength and reliable service
- Larger 1.834” piston provides outstanding ride quality
- Double sealed rod guide with dust cover eliminates oil leakage
- 5/8″ chrome shock shaft
- Anodized finish protects against corrosion
- Available in several shock valving adjustment configurations
- CNC machined billet hardware
- Unique pinch clamp height adjuster uses finer thread for easy adjustment
- Includes 1/2″ bore x 1″kevlar lined bearings for noise free operation
Brand (Manufacturer) Info
When you talk about Ridetech, you talk about world-class hot rodders who are problem solvers and innovators. Established in 1996, Ridetech knows what it takes to build a better-lowered car - the right vision, commitment and dedication, time, resources, and ingenuity.
Ridetech transforms your vintage cars into modern-day treasures.