Fits: Chevrolet Camaro 1967, 1968, 1969
Ridetech has upgraded the traditional notion of sway bars with the new MuscleBar™. Using precision CNC tubing benders, investment cast bar ends and billet aluminum frame mounts with low friction bushings. Ridetech can now produce sway bars with unheard of dimensional and rate accuracy.
- Billet aluminum frame mounts, anodized black.
- Low friction frame bushings allow easy and predictable rotation over the stiction of polyurethane or rubber.
- Precision CNC bent tubing for accurate and repeatable fitment.
- Investment cast steel bar ends offer performance and appearance improvements over the traditional “beat it flat and punch a hole in it” manufacturing.
- Easy to install end links with barrel lock nuts to prevent over-tightening. The bushing contour matches the concave bar end to reduce bind.
- Powder coated satin black
Rate – 810lbs
Diameter – 1.125″
Wall Thickness – Solid
Brand (Manufacturer) Info
When you talk about Ridetech, you talk about world-class hot rodders who are problem solvers and innovators. Established in 1996, Ridetech knows what it takes to build a better-lowered car - the right vision, commitment and dedication, time, resources, and ingenuity.
Ridetech transforms your vintage cars into modern-day treasures.