Fits: Chevrolet Silverado / GMC Sierra 1500 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
Upgrade your 2007-2018 GM 1500 front suspension to Single/Double Adjustable coilovers and rear suspension to Single/Double Adjustable shock absorbers with Aldan American’s Road/Track Comp Series Suspension Kits. These kits include Single/Double Adjustable front coilovers and Single/Double Adjustable rear shocks. Made in the U.S.A. Aldan 2wd truck coilover kits are designed for an OEM like fitment that offer greater tunability and a wide range of ride height adjustment for the ultimate in suspension handling and performance. Aldan coilovers are easy to install and include everything you need to bolt-on to your factory, or aftermarket control arms. Front coilovers from Aldan will lower 0.0-2.0″ when installed. Rear Single Adjustable shocks included will work with factory rear shock mounts and offer a superior ride when compared to conventional shock absorbers. Aldan coilovers and shocks are also factory serviceable and fully rebuildable. If you have a GMC Sierra 1500 and are looking to achieve the perfect stance as well as gain a smoother, more consistent ride – Check out Aldan Road Comp Series Suspension kits.
- Adjustable Ride Height: 0.0-2.0 in. Lowered Front
- Single/Double Adjustable Front Coilovers Included
- Single/Double Adjustable Rear Shocks Included
- Spring Rate: 750/900 lbs./in. Front
- 750lb spring rate recommended for single cab trucks, 900lb springs recommended for extended/crew cab trucks.
- Kit Position: Front & Rear
- Works with factory or aftermarket control arms