Fits: Dodge Ram 1500 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Two Air Bags, Airline, Fittings, Hardware
- Notes: Designed For 2" or 4" Rear Drop Coil Springs
Air Lift 1000 adjustable air springs fit easily inside your coil springs to provide suspension support. To operate, just add air to the air springs if you are carrying a heavy load to ensure that your vehicle remains level and stable. Then, deflate when riding empty. Air spring pressure is controlled through air line tubing that connects to the most convenient spot on your vehicle’s chassis. Our air springs are fully adjustable 5-35 PSI. The kit also includes 2 air springs, air lines, Schrader valve and all of the hardware you need for installation. Air Lift 1000 air spring kits are engineered to be installed in under 2 hours and include a fully illustrated, user-friendly instruction manual.
Brand (Manufacturer) Info
McGaughy's Suspension has been manufacturing top-of-the-line and award-winning classic lifting and lower truck and car suspensions for almost four decades now. Based in Fresno, California, the company also offers easy-to-install parts that are manufactured and engineered in-house.
Aside from offering the best products at the most affordable prices, McGaughy’s also aims to stay on top of the ever-evolving O.E.M suspension systems.
- Warranty will not extend to any product or part there in, that has been improperly installed, abused, or neglected
- McGaughy’s will not warranty any product(s) that were modified in any way. Check fit all products prior to custom painting, powder-coating, or any form of fabrication (sanding, drilling, painting, chroming, etc).
- There are NO WARRANTIES neither expressed nor implied for powder-coating on any McGaughy’s products.
- McGaughy’s is not responsible for damages and/or warranty of other vehicle parts (factory or aftermarket) related or non-related to the installation of McGaughy’s component(s).
- Warranty is limited to the repair or replacement (of McGaughy’s product only), at McGaughy’s discretion. And only after inspection of the defective part, once returned to McGaughy’s with proof of purchase, date of purchase, and all shipping costs prepaid.
- Any cost of labor, freight, incidental or consequential damages are expressly excluded from warranty.