Fits: Ford Mustang 1964, 1965, 1966
1964-1970 Ford Mustang Viking 350lb. Front Coil-Over Shock Conversion Kit
- Viking double adjustable shocks allow user to independently adjust compression and rebound
- Huge adjustment range allows the user to adjust settings for comfortable cruising to high performance racing, and everything in between
- Evenly spaced valving adjustments from click to click
- 19 positions of compression adjustment and 19 positions of rebound adjustment for a total of 361 different valving combinations
- Lightweight aluminium twin-tube design with a sleek clear anodized finish
- Labeled adjustment knobs: “C” for compression and “R” for rebound
- Ride height adjustable. Increased range of ride height adjustment over most other brands. Tight tolerances on threads provides for easier ride height adjustments.
- Left hand threads between the base and the body ensures that the shock doesn’t come apart when adjusting ride height, as can occur with certain other brands
- Aluminium, precision machined piston with deflective disc technology and a PTFE / bronze piston seal
- Three-step sealing system
- 5/8” hard chrome plated, centerless ground piston rod
- Each shock is dyno tested and serialized
- Cold wound, high tensile U.S spring steel springs
- Springs are heat treated, shot-peened, and have a silver powder coat finish
- 350lbs. spring rate
- Two year materials and workmanship warranty. Double the warranty of nearly every other manufacturer!
- Made proudly in the U.S.A.
As featured on the CPP Week to Wicked™ Mustang build, this Coil-Over Conversion Kit for 64-70 Mustangs features Viking billet, double-adjustable coil over shocks with 350lbs springs. This highly adjustable race quality shock features dual 19 click rebound and compression adjustment knobs providing a total of 361 possible dampening combinations while the threaded pre-load collar will adjust ride height as well as make the spring stiffer/softer. The bodies are constructed of high quality billet aluminum and the surface is a very high quality, sleek, clear anodized finish. Viking light weight springs are just as high tech as their shocks. Each spring is cold wound, high tensile U.S. spring steel that has been heat treated and shot peened with both ends ground and are powder coated a chrome-like silver. Additionally, they are non-binding "high travel" springs and are 25% lighter, on average versus the competition. Transform your classic Mustang from an average driver to a street machine with these coilovers and unleash the potential of your suspension.