Slam Specialties is proud to release the SS Series of Airsprings. Utilizing 25 years of experience in composites, we have developed the next evolution in airspring technology. Building from the Evolution platform we have refined and engineered the SS Series to improve the strengths and durability that Slam Specialties is known for. The end result is an air spring that gives a better ride, more stroke, and higher pressure ratings all while reducing the weight by up to 40%. Why Composite plates? Simple. Composites allow us to produce an airspring with exceptional performance, durability, and non-corrosive properties.
- 30% Thicker Sidewall than RE Models
- Over 1” More Stroke than RE Models
- Up to 40% Lighter than RE Models
- Lightest Bag in its Class
- 250 PSI Rating
- Linear and Off-Axis Actuation
- Non-Ballooning Operation
- Vibration Isolation
- More responsive than comparable sized
- Takes less air pressure to lift same load
Brand (Manufacturer) Info
Slam Specialties is the leading manufacturer of high-performance air suspension components and air springs. The company started supplying the aftermarket with US-made parts almost two decades now, and it continues to do so, offering only the best products.