Fits: Chevrolet Camaro 1967, 1968, 1969
Most OEM front swaybars were calibrated with tires and cornering loads that were radically less capable than today. We increase the diameter of the swaybar to minimize the body roll through the corners to optimize the handling performance. Includes Delrin bushing to eliminate stiction and allow the swaybar to move freely.
RideTech has upgraded the traditional notion of sway bars with the new MuscleBar™. Using precision CNC tubing benders, Investment Cast Steel Bar Ends, and Delrin lined mount bushings. RideTech can now produce sway bars with unheard of dimensional and rate accuracy.
• Precision CNC-Bent Tubing For accurate and repeatable fitment
• Exact bar rates – no guesses as to bar rate
• Delrin-Lined Frame Mount Bushings allow easy and predictable rotation over the stiction of polyurethane or rubber
• Investment Cast Steel Bar Ends offer performance and appearance improvements over the traditional “beat it flat and punch
a hole in it” manufacturing
• Easy to install spherical end links with barrel lock nuts
Rate – 700lbs
Diameter – 1.125″
Wall Thickness – .219″